Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Sick of Having Sick Kids

OK, I know I have been complaining a bit lately but I really need to get out of my house--I still haven't had to fill up my suburban--it has been over three weeks!! I may go out tomorrow just to fill up the car and breathe some fresh air. I just cannot think of where we could go that I would not be afraid of Abby getting some other baby sick. I know by this time next week she'll be better and I will be back to my usual crazy life so I really should just enjoy having to take care of her and cuddle her right now. I will work on that tomorrow :)

I had to post these two pictures of my sleeping beauties!! I thought it was so funny that Olivia got dressed up before falling asleep on the couch. Ethan had the hardest time not waking her--He really wanted to jump on her and yell "wake up!!" but I kept telling him that would probably make her really sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment