Sunday, October 12, 2008

Abby Update

Abby is in a much better mood today. She has little chicken pox everywhere but they weren't bothering her as much today and I think it is because she got over 15 hours of sleep last night--yes, 15 hours straight through!! We put her down before the kids piano recital at around 3:00 and we left her and the twins with a sitter so we could enjoy the kids' recital (more on that later). Well, we got back at 5 and I had to leave quickly for a GNO and left Jason to feed and put the five kids to bed. Abby never woke up and so he took advantage of that and got everyone else fed and ready for bed. He did check on her and once everyone else was in bed he even tried to wake her to feed her something but she was just too asleep. We both checked on her several times throughout the night and she was just sleeping so happily. Any way, a little after 6 this morning she woke up happy (but very hungry!!) She has about 30 spots now but two have already "crusted over" (I believe that's how the nurse put it) but she did have some new ones today so who knows how long this will go on for. I am just glad she's happier but still just wanting to be held and loved :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is better and that sleep had to help. I better not see you for a while. Presley hasn't had her shots yet. At her 12 month appt. she had a cold so we decided to wait and then at 18 months I was sick and haven't gotten her in yet. I'm going to try and go this week. Anyway, I guess you missed church today ;)?????

    ReplyDelete