No, not Abby. She's all better. I have the chicken pox! I am still in shock. Isn't that not
supposed to happen? So here I am. Sick, tired, itchy and grouchy. I can't leave the house. I have kids that are going stir crazy. I have my in-laws coming to visit on Thursday. I have Parent-Teacher conferences coming up. I have my twins 3rd birthday party this Saturday. And I can't do any of it because I have the chicken pox. It is a mild case, fortunately. I think today I am already feeling a bit better--either that or I am just feeling less sorry for myself today :) It is just so hard to put your whole life on hold for two weeks. I was just getting back into doing things now that Abby is better and now I have to stop again.
When the triplets were 11 months they got chicken pox and Tache also got a mild case - I somehow missed it.
ReplyDeleteI feel so bad for you! I know it is hard to take care of little ones when you are not feeling on top of your game.
okay...didn't know your in laws were coming....I so need to get that crib out of your front hallway. What time tomorrow??
ReplyDelete