Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dieting Dilemmas

OK, so it is my time to complain about my diet this month :) But I am not sure I can actually claim that I have been dieting this month (does ten days out of thirty really count??) On my own behalf it was a really, really bad month. Filled with worries about job, relocating, sick kids, more sick kids and now we are wrapping it all up with a sick mommy. The worst part is when I was doing really well keeping to my diet I gained 2lbs. That is all I gained this month--2lbs when I was dieting!!! So while I am stuck in the house and miserable I am going to make pancakes with my kids and not feel bad about it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is THE WORST. I'm sorry. At least you didn't gain more right? Give yourself some time. You aren't even finished nursing right? At least you are on the right track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursing is one of the reasons my diet is on hold--when I started dieting in August Abby was nursing 1 time a day and then because she's been so sick and not wanting to eat or drink much she's back up to 5 or 6 times a day!!! The whole thing (along with all my other life stresses) was driving me crazy :)

    ReplyDelete