Thursday, April 30, 2009

Low Tide on Sanibel

We had some absolutely amazing low tides while we were at Sanibel this spring and they were at or around sunset so it just made for some really fun evenings. This night the moon was almost full and it was perfect weather. The first picture below is of our sand castle from earlier that day and we were sitting a few feet behind it while enjoying the water and waves. I just loved seeing just how far out the water went in comparison!!











I loved all the reflection shots I got :)


This might just be my favorite picture I took all week. I just think it turned out really cool-plus I will always remember how much fun Andrew had exploring that night.




I like these pics of Emily because she is such a thoughtful little girl. She likes to observe and ponder things and quite honestly she probably does not get enough quiet time to do that around here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment