So one of the things the kids were really excited about was that Mark was going to have his 5th birthday here with us :) We LOVE birthdays around here but we have none to celebrate between February 2nd and September 19th--that's a really LONG wait for us so we were sure happy to break out the birthday table cloth and whip up some cup cakes. Mark had requested blue and green cupcakes but I think I used up all the green frosting stuff at Christmas so we settled for blue. He seemed happy with the outcome and everyone really enjoyed eating them.
I really LOVE the look on Mark's face in these pictures :) He's just so excited about the whole thing!!!
I just really like how the frosting brought out the color of Abby's eyes--everyone please note that they are still blue, I expect them to change to green any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment