It's been a while since I told y'all how much I would LOVE to have a swimming pool in my back yard....I cannot think of anything more fun or wonderful than that! We absolutely LOVE going to grandma and grandpa's house and not needing to load up the car with a million things just to go swimming. Now, maybe it is just because I always had a pool growing up, but it just always seems to me that you can have more fun in your own pool too. I don't think the lifeguards at the Y would like the kids "surfing" on Jason. Or Jason throwing kids into the air as high as he can. Or Olivia lining up little collections of things along the side of the pool. I KNOW they are expensive, and dangerous and a hassle but oh-how I do long for one once the days turn warm and the kids begin to ask about the Y. It always seems to me that one of the BEST parts about vacation (since we are usually headed to a grandparent's house) is that there is a pool in the back yard. Here are just a few of many fun pics we took by the pool at grandma and grandpa's. Enjoy!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




Well I think it has been a year since I have agreed with every word you just said about the pool. EVERY WORD I have thought myself many times. Come on husbands, we need backyard pools!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, even if just ONE of us got a pool we could stash all the floaties and fun noodles and towels at one persons place and just need to throw on suits and sunscreen--I am SOO not looking forward to lugging all the kids and all the stuff to the pool!
ReplyDelete