Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

I have to say this was without a doubt the most BEAUTIFUL family Easter Egg Hunt we've ever had! They are usually in our family room with crumbs and toys cluttering the floor (and making my pics a little less fun). We got to find all the eggs and fun stuff hidden in Grandma and Grandpa's garden this year :) The kids had a great time and we were glad to spend the day with family--GG (Jason's grandma) even came down to join the chaos for a couple of days. I love the look on Abby's face in the picture above--Andrew was trying to hold hear bunny ears up and she was just looking at us all like we were crazy, maybe she's right!





Olivia was sooo excited by this cute little purse the EB left for her. She and Abby both got one to avoid future problems--what a smart EB--she DID manage to walk off with the soft flowers that went with both purses though.






Abby seriously could not get enough jelly beans!! She LOVES them--even the yucky black ones, I know, I know some of you out there love them too. I did sneak a couple of the orange ones before she slimed them but if she caught me it meant BIG trouble!!



More JELLY BEANS!!!!






I know that some day (SOON) she'll probably hate me for this picture--but I think she looks so cute. I love that she still has so much fun with the little kids and all the crazy silly things I do :)




Emily got a TON of eggs. She made sure everyone found 10 of their own and then she basically took ALL the rest! I think she probably even got some of Abby's because if Abby shook the egg and it did NOT rattle (meaning it had something other than jelly beans) she PUT IT DOWN--what a smart baby!!

My Happy, Fun Kids enjoying a wonderful day together :)

PS-I am almost caught up, well, sorta--My goal was to finish all my April posts before May arrived, I guess I better get busy!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Pics. I love garden egg hunts. THE BEST! btw Presley LOVES that purse that you gave her also. Stuffs it with all sorts of stuff and carries it every where. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I don't know why I never thought to do it in our garden here?? I think maybe next year we'll have to give it a try :)

    I am glad Presley likes it, she and Olivia each were carrying one around today full of little goodies!

    ReplyDelete