Emily sure is growing up and enjoying some of the fun things she gets to do with us. One of favorite daddy-daughter things when we go down to FL is to go kayaking in the canals (and sometimes they venture out into the gulf--but they are wise enough to not tell me until AFTER). One of my favorite pictures of Emily and Jason is from when she was about 3 or 4 and she was riding along on Jason's kayak with him. I cannot believe how fast the years have past. I feel like I just took that picture, like I just taught her to read or tie her shoes or ride a bike--how do the years pass us by so quickly? How do we slow them down so we can all enjoy them a little more? I feel like there are so many things I still need to teach her and I am afraid I have a very short time to do it all in. When will she stop listening or stop wanting to hang out with her mom? She is so sweet and kind and helpful--Is it at all possible for her to remain sweet and kind and helpful during her teen years? Sorry, I really didn't mean to go off on this tangent--really I was just posting some fun pictures. I guess I am just feeling sentimental these days.....
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment