


So I just HAD to add one of these adorable tutus to my store on etsy. It was so fun to make. And it was a project I could bring "on the road" with me last week while we were on our trip--I could not think of a way to smuggle my sewing machine and serger into the car without arousing suspicions so I gave up on that, but I HAD to have something to do. Olivia was so excited when it was done!! She couldn't wait to have a photo session in grandma's yard! For any one who feels like making one for their little princess come on over and we will get started :)
Count me! We have spring break this week....but I would LOVE to next week!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh! Can I come too??? Tell me the day and time and I'm there!
ReplyDeleteMaybe next Thursday (the 23rd) if that'll work for people???? Let me know if something else would be better!
ReplyDeleteWhat to bring--2 rolls of tulle, you can get it at Hobby Lobby or Mary Jo's ( and probably Michael's too) 4 yards of 1 3/4 inch satin ribbon and some 1 inch elastic for the waistband. Also, if you have a rotary cutter and board that would be great--I only have one.
The kids' bus leaves at 8:30 so come on over anytime after that.
Ooops--sorry, can't do Thursday--how about either Friday or the next week sometime :)
ReplyDelete