Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Goal for the Day

OK, before the clock strikes 12 and it changes to May (where is 2009 going??) I really hope to post some amazing pictures we took at a super low tide and some other fun beach pictures. But before I can do all that I need to clean up the house a bit befoer the sitter comes, do two loads of laundry, and put away several more. Sweep up the sand from the sand box the Ethan dumped out of his rain boots (btw--it's not raining, so why is he wearing those?). Straighten up my sewing projects so I can start on some stuff for actual people who've ordered things. Water the garden so nothing looks sad and neglected. Oh! Great! Ethan and Olivia just thought it might be a good idea to go and start playing with Abby--who was asleep. The sleeping baby was a VERY important part of my plan for the day. Oh well, I guess I won't be getting all that done afterall. But I am still hoping to post some more later :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new pictures. Poor Abby...but is she wasn't so fun to play with, she might just have gotten a better nap. The Easter twirlly dresses are seriously rockin'. The second family picture was my fav. with every kid showing so much personality. And super cute, of course.

    ReplyDelete