Any one who is my friend on FaceBook knows that I have been a sewing maniac lately. I have been having so much fun sewing between the hours of 10 pm and 2 am. The most amazing part is that I don't really feel tired the next day--in fact I'd say after staying up late actually being productive I feel energetic and invigorated the next day. Any way, here are some of the wonderful new things I have been working on. I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done before our trip to FL so that I could have several "photo shoots" with the kids while we are down there :) so these are just some quick, casual shots I took in the back yard this week. I hope these dresses make you smile as much as they make me smile!!

So this is an example of what happens when I don't have measurements--I made this dress pattern up for Abby at about 1:30 am but I couldn't remember how tall she was. The great thing is it actually fits both Abby and Olivia :) and luckily she doesn't mind things being a bit long on her! (Although I do wish I would have pressed it before letting her out the door)
This little Chickadee fabric is WONDERFUL!!!! I was so excited the day I got it I was actually up until after 3:00 am! I made something fun for each of the girls but they are each a little different to capture their personalities.
So my goal is to keep my big girl "little" for as long as possible. I hope she likes long twirly skirts for many, many years!! I just loved making this one for her. The combination of the soft pinks and blues with the red is beautiful to me!




No comments:
Post a Comment