Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dan Nicolas Park with the Cousins--about a month late ;)

This is NOT your average neighborhood park. First of all, it has not one but THREE HUGE playgrounds! Which I failed to get any pictures of beacuse I was simply trying to keep track of all my kids :) Plus it has a zoo, a petting zoo, a carosel, a mini train ride, min golf, and gem mining--it actually has even more but those are just the things we've done there. We had so much fun taking Mark and Laura (oh and their parents) to the park. The kids loved showing them everything. But I must say I think that the gem mining and the train were the all time favorites.













I thought it was cute how much fun the kids were having here --they were looking at the turtles, who, to be quite honest, were not doing too much. But the kids were all fascinated with them. They didn't slow down and look this much at anything else, even the bears!


Carl and Mark :) We miss you guys!!!


Andrew and Olivia--aka the Cow and the Goat.

Gem mining
Emily was helping Ethan

Andrew was helping Laura.


And Mark was helping Olivia.





I am not sure if you can tell but Ethan had just stuck his face completely in the water and gotten very cold water and sand ALL over his face!!

Emily and Carl--I am not quite sure what they are doing :)

2 comments:

  1. That park looks like a lot of fun! I have been looking for new places to take the kids. I should just ask you what there is to do in NC, you always seem to know where to go. Thanks for posting this Tammy!

    ReplyDelete