Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter Dresses

Even though I knew we were going to be in the car for 12 hours on Easter Sunday I could not resist making a set of "Easter" clothes for everyone. (And if truth be told I made more than one set while deciding which one would be THE set.) I just love the spring-y colors and the big floral prints. I think they all turned out really fun and I love that by making them each of my girls got to have her personality come through.







I thought the ties I made for the three boys turned out really well. The fabric I used is such a nice quality cotton that they almost feel silky--Ethan, especially, loves his. I think it is because he is allowed to eat with it on!




I loved making this dress--the design was partly from a pattern (the bodice and straps) but the rest I just made up as I went, which at 1:30 am can turn out scary but I think it ended up super cute, perhaps little too long, but cute all the same.






I love these guys!!



Olivia Loves wearing extra twirly dresses--they take a lot of fabric and some extra time but the pleasure she gets from them make it all worth it in the end :)


OH.MY.GOSH. I just really love this baby so-so much. She makes me incredibly happy. I love being with her and holding her and playing with her and I really never get sick of it (ok, maybe during Sacrament Meeting I would prefer it if she had a little less "personality" but other than that...)

I love this skirt I made to go with the girls dresses. It is so comfy and fun and for the hot Carolina summer time it will be nice and cool. And as an added bonus it is long enough to play on the floor with the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment