I am afraid I have begun a new tradition around here without knowing it--I can no longer make ONE dress, I now I have to make THREE. They do not necessarily have to be the exact same pattern but they MUST match (now, secretly I really do like it but sometimes I do not have the time to make 3 new dresses). Well, now my boys have gotten in on the act and if I make three new matching dresses I must also make two cute little ties for my boys. Again, I do not mind too terribly but I had this adorable dress made for Olivia but she wouldn't wear it for two weeks because I hadn't finished anyone else's "Lemon Drop" dress. Oh well, I guess this is better than none of them wanting to wear what I make ;)

I love, LOVE,
LOVE Emily's new dress!!! It took me a whole week to make--usually I do not take that long on one project but it was my first time using that pattern so I read and re-read the instructions and really took my time with each step. There are a lot of fun little details

The twins were not really in the mood for pics. Maybe it was because Jason wasn't standing behind me being silly. But I still had to include these--I love how Em and Andrew are trying to still make it a good picture :) they have been well trained. I love Olivia's dress--I especially love the big "O" she asked for in the middle--it is going to be hard to find someone to hand this down to so if any one knows a little baby Olivia let me know!!


This is the only picture I got of Abby's dress--it turned out really cute but she was WAY more interested in the swings!
So cute!!!!!!
ReplyDelete