They really never get a moment apart and they (mostly) don't want to ever be apart. What a wonderful blessing to be able to bring your best friend EVERYWHERE you go!! Honestly, when I was pregnant with Abby I was seriously sad for her that she was a singleton--kinda happy and relieved for myself, but sad for her (4 kids 22 months and under would have been a bit crazy, even I have to admit that!) But I still think I would love to have another "set" someday :) I know, I know, now every one out there is rolling their eyes--and Jason is hyperventilating but there is something about two little babies I just can't resist!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago




My Mom always said that twins were best friends in heaven and Heavenly Father couldn't bear to separate them when they can to earth. I like that thought whether it is true or not. I would have been lost without my twin sister. There is no relationship like siblings, especially multiples. It is so much fun to watch Ethan and Olivia together!
ReplyDelete