Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Career Day







Here are my little cuties all dressed up for "Career Day" and really I could not be more proud of them!! I think Andrew picking "inventor" is absolutely perfect. He is always making, building, planning or thinking up something new and amazing. And sweet little Emily's pick of "mother" was just too cute. She thought up all the things to go along with her costume herself. She had a "baby" in a sling, an apron and in the pockets she had, tissues, band aids, gum and candies, a notepad and pencil, and foil star stickers (in case you were being good). And her cute little pink pail had a fresh baked loaf of whole wheat banana bread all sliced and ready to eat :)
I know these two have unlimited potential and will do and be so much in their lives. I am constantly amazed by them. I love getting to watch them grow and figure things out for themselves and honestly I feel very privileged to be a part of their lives. I love you guys, no matter what you grow up to be just be your best!!

1 comment:

  1. Emily's face is priceless in the picture with Andrew! Good for her wanting to be a mom. I always wanted to have a fabulous career and so it took a lot of adjusting to get used to staying home. Tell her to get good grades and go to college anyway though.

    ReplyDelete