Not much to say other than the fact that the kids had a wonderful time playing in the sprinkler last Saturday--every time they dried off we would just turn it back on again :) They were so cute together just playing and having fun. Sometimes I wish I could make those moments happen more often but it seems like the best "memory" times just happen without planning.

Andrew had the idea to use the umbrella as a shield to get close to the sprinkler without getting wet. Smart boy!

I think the variety of cloths and shoes in these pictures cracks me up--Andrew was the only one who bothered to change into his swimsuit but he had on his Crocs
with socks, Olivia was borrowing Emily's huge boots and everyone else was just getting really, really wet in their cloths.


I love this picture with the girls hiding out under the umbrella--too, too cute!

Poor little Abby trying to avoid the sprinkler after Olivia abandoned her. I don't know if you can tell but she's hiding her face in her hands.
that looks so fun! I think the boots are my favorite accessory.
ReplyDeleteThe umbrella reminds me of a bee! Perfect for buzzzzing around! BTW I totally digg the new design! Daisies are delightful!
ReplyDelete