At least I think it was field day--I'll have to check with the kids when they get back from wherever they are. I may not remember why they came home looking like this but I do remember that they were just so excited to show me--and they both wanted pictures take so they could show their cool rainbows to dad later. They were also super excited because they could see the light at the end of the tunnel--the end of school is fast approaching and they can feel it. What is funny to me is you would think with all their excitement and energy they would be playing and planning their summers together but instead they are soo wound up they are getting on each others nerves--I am constantly having to separate them!! I know it'll get better when summer actually starts and the waiting and tension is over but for now I'll just have to hang in there!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment