Here are just a FEW of the things I went crazy embroidering last week. I also did some really, really fun baby things that I forgot to take pictures of--maybe if Jamie sees this she can send me a couple to post :) I also did several of the girls dresses with their names/initials on them and I will have to get a good picture of that too. Oh, and I did some fun things for Delaney--maybe I need pictures of those too. Any way, when you start looking around the house to figure out what to embroider it is amazing the number of things that pop out at you!! I have been having so, so much fun!
These we my "handout" for my Laurels this Sunday--Our lesson was on prayer and meditation and I thought they were a little old for a prayer rock to remind them to say their prayers morning and night but I thought maybe these adorable pillow cases would do the trick :)

Can I just say that I LOVE IKEA?!?!? They have such fun and cute stuff and it is all fairly inexpensive. We were in desperate need if some new beach towels--last year I think we would just bring two or maybe three to the pool to dry all of of off. Needless to say by the time it was my turn the towels were soaked. Any way, I got each of the kids their very own towel and even put their names on them. So cute!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




It all looks SO CUTE! Thanks for doing Delaney's stuff. I will take pictures an email to you so you can post. I LOVE IT all! Thanks friend!
ReplyDelete