Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wow--I've been a terrible blogger lately...

I just went to empty my camera and I realized I haven't done that since mid-May. For me, that is REALLY bad. I usually empty it every other day. That realization showed me two things immediately

  1. I have not been taking enough pictures. I cannot remember the last time I only took 300 pictures in a 6 week period!!
  2. I have not been blogging enough...really at all.

So now I have a goal, and it is a lofty one considering all the other things I have going on but here it is--I am going to TOTALLY catch up on all my blogging BEFORE my trip to California, otherwise it'll NEVER happen!! This might be do able if it weren't for all the sewing and organization things I want to get done before our trip also. Plus, I do have all my "helpers" home all-the-time and that always makes the summer days oh-so productive. Although we DO have a new job system going and it has been really helping me have a little more time and energy at night at least. I'll have to take a picture of it when I get a chance. The kids are having fun working and earning (and saving) some money. I think the big kids have finally gotten to the point that they want to save and spend their money carefully which is sooo much better than spending it on the first thing they see when we walk into Target. Any way, I am about to begin my post-a-thon right now. I will be back dating some events because we are so far past them so be sure to scroll down and see what we've done (in the last three months!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment