Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Andrew, the Builder

Any one who has ever been over to my house knows that Andrew is always building or creating something. Sometimes it is a craft, sometimes Legos, really whatever he can get his hands on at the time. And it is funny but when he is not able to actually be making something you can tell he's thinking up how to build something for when he has a chance--the wheels are always spinning inside his head :) I love seeing what he comes up with and I am often amazed by his creativity--I should be used to it by now but I think I will always be amazed by him!

This is one that made me smile--I don't know if you can tell from my picture (I should have gotten another one from a different angle) but this is a duck. You can see his little feet and wings and eyes and he is even "saying" quack! So Cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment