This one's from Andrew--
ME
creative, nice
dreaming, inventing, creating
books, microscope, scissors, clay
playing, exploring, exercising
untired, happy
Andrew

I just loved that!! I thought he described himself very well :)
And this one is Emily's--I couldn't stop smiling when I read it.
Yellow
Yellow is happiness
Yellow is all smiles
Yellow is a symbol of the sun
Yellow is the color of a pretty sunflower
Yellow is the color that lights up the rainbow
Yellow tastes like sweetness
Yellow smells like tastiness
Yellow sounds like laughs
Yellows feels like softness
Yellow looks like smiles
Yellow makes me happy





Love the poems. I wish I could get me a little "untired" some days!
ReplyDeleteI know, I thought that too--it seems so unfair that they can be "untired" all the time and not have the workload we do. I am trying to channel my children's engery and get some stuff done this summer :)
ReplyDelete