I feel like we rotate between sick winters and healthy winters and this for sure has been a "sick" winter for us!! I myself have had a cough for nearly two months! And frankly I am just sick of being sick! I am so upset that I cannot hold the new babies my friends are all having :( But I have given up and come to terms with the fact that I will not be healthy again until the spring (and that's when my seasonal allergies will kick in!!!) So I was wondering to myself when spring is coming and let me tell you it's no time soon. I just checked the weather and we are expecting 3-5" of snow tonight!! So look for more snow time fun pictures tomorrow!!

Yes, for those who are wondering Ethan fell asleep between the kids cubbies and the garbage can. He saw his blanket and had to lay down on it right then and then he just stayed there a while staring off into space and then he was asleep. We left him there for a bit until he was pretty soundly asleep and then we move him to the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment