This is one of the FUN new skirts I have made for Emily. She is having so much fun with them (I think she wore a new one every day last week!) Here are just a few things that I personally love about them.
- With a tiered skirt like this you can make it all one color and therefore "calmer" or you can be wild and crazy--which is obviously what I prefer :)
- This skirt twirls like you can't believe which makes it super fun!
- Even my sometimes sassy--but mostly sweet little "tween" can't resist dancing around like a little princess when she wears them.
That last reason is really my favorite of all. Really, anything that encourages her to have fun and be a kid just a little while longer is just fine with me!!!




LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My oh, so talented friend! Put that one on my list!
ReplyDeleteI came to your blog through Diana´s. I'm from Argentina and I love sewing for my family. My daughter would love that beautiful skirt!. Could you please post the pattern , or the measures you used? Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteTere
> cambiar
Katelyn would love that skirt! I don't think she would ever stop spinning; I think I will put that on her wish list. You are so talented Tammy!
ReplyDeletep.s. we need to get together sometime, I feel like I haven't seen you forever!