Monday, March 30, 2009

What Happens While I Am Sewing?



So, in case any one is interested in the trouble that the twins get into while I am sewing I thought I would post a couple of my favorite shots of little things they have done. Really considering that they usually have a couple hours where they are playing on their own in the afternoon--I can hear them and see a lot of what they are doing so they are not completely unsupervised but I am a bit distracted and they are quick to cause a mess--considering all that they don't cause any major damage but then again, maybe they are working up to that!!

Ethan recently discovered how to open the freezer on our new fridge--it is the french door kind so the freezer is on the bottom. Well, after a few days of them sneaking ice cream I finally got the brilliant idea to put all the ice cream in the fridge in the garage but I did get some fun photos before I had that epiphany.

I have some more pics but I cannot locate them--I'll update when I do :)

3 comments:

  1. Ethan is a kid after my own heart, I love ice cream too. Do you think he will share next time? I hope they don't get into too much trouble for you, let me know if you ever need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin, you DO need to come on over and make something cute for your little baby with me--I'll teach you how :) Then, to celebrate, we'll have ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me after spring break and I'll be there; can't wait!

    ReplyDelete