Andrew's cake--it won something. I think it was actually voted "Best Cake" but I'll have to check with Jason to be sure.
Andrew's Blue and Gold dinner was last week. He was so excited to make a cake and go. He decorated it himself and did (most) of the prep-work, I was merely there to supervise and make sure no eggs shells ended up in the batter. I got a sitter for the three little ones and Emily had activity days so it was just me, Andrew and Jason. It was so nice to be able to spend the night just being happy for him and not feeling annoyed with overtired little ones :) I think he also found it really special to just have all our focus and attention be on him. He got his Bobcat and is working hard on his next one (oops I just forgot what it was!!). He is really enjoying having something that "belongs" to him. I think my kids are so good at sharing everything but I need remember that it is so important to them to have a few things that are just theirs and no one else's.




The next one is Wolf. We sure do like that kid.
ReplyDelete