Monday, March 30, 2009

Olivia is Going To Be Mad!!




So I made this adorable dress for our cousin Elodie (and the matching skirt for her mom, Aunt Julie) but Olivia wore it several times for some photo shoots before we sent it off to them and she absolutely loves this dress!!! Well, a couple of days ago I made an apron knot dress (the one pictured here is the tiered twirl dress) with these same materials for little baby Abby and a skirt for big sister Emily and ever since then Olivia wants them to all wear their matching stuff--but I DON'T have enough material to make her a new dress :( I really need to get some because she is starting to get a bit bugged. So I think that may have to be my first project when I get back from vacation. And I really, really do love how this dress looks on her--and as long as I am getting more fabric I might just have to make a skirt for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment