So, what's been going on at our house in the last three weeks since my last post?? Two words--sewing and forts. The sewing is keeping me busy and the forts are keeping the kids busy. My house looks like a disaster because of it but we are all having fun and right now that's what I am choosing to care about ;) I have given in and decided that unless I put all the blanket and other "building supplies" in the attic there is no controlling how the house looks right now. But it is funny, when people randomly stop by and I try to explain, "The house doesn't usually look like this...well, I guess right now, it really DOES usually look this way...but underneath the mess it really IS clean." I just love the creativity and fun the kids are having--Olivia is SOOOO into building these things. Yesterday because all the space in the family room was already built in she ventured into the living room and discovered there are pillows in the couch in there (the ones in the family room are attached to the couch). Even Abby really enjoys them once they are finished.
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment