I already admitted that I am addicted to making dresses for my girls--now I am not going to hide that from you all. Jason has jokingly said that now I have to make them a new "set" every week to wear each Sunday--well, I am not quite that bad, but it is close. I love all the rich colors in these dresses (I don't think the photo does them justice). Emily's is a bit different and I did that for two reasons 1) I think that the Peasant style looks less "little girly" and 2) I did not have enough fabric to make Emily an apron dress. In fact, all three dresses are different because I kept running out of things. I love Em's dress--maybe just because it's different from what I have been doing--it was also super easy which is always a plus!! I have another "set" already in the works and I cannot wait to show it to you all!! I know, I know, I really need to work on the matching ties for the boys :)
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




I love the colors! They looked fantastic last Sunday! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alisa, these were fun to make :)
ReplyDeleteHow can I place an order??? These are great! Love the colors! Maybe I should come and take sewing lessons from you someday???
ReplyDeleteWendy, I can make you one anytime :) Or you can come and play and we'll make one together!! I fell in love with these colors too--it was one of those times when I went to the store with something specific in mind and came home with 6 million yards of fabric :) I Love the fabric store!!!
ReplyDelete