One of the things Emily got for Christmas was a sewing machine from her Grandma and Grandpa. So on Christmas day she set to work and she just finished the pants this morning. I am so impressed with this outfit Emily made. She did it all. She chose the fabric, cut out the pattern, and pieced it all. The only thing I helped with was the serging and the shirring. I think that next time she will even be able to do the shirring. She did an awesome job and I think it turned out totally adorable! 
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




wow I am TOTALLY impressed. She sews better than I do. Way to go Emily. Taking after your mama for sure.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was so much fun. I am now making one for my "My Twinn" doll!!
ReplyDeleteDidn't she do a beautiful job? I know that she did a much better job than I did the first time I tried to make anything :)
ReplyDeleteok...seriously...that can't possibly be a 1st project. I wanted to make pj's for the kiddies for Christmas but then I got too scared. Tell Emily she's my idol.
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is soo cute! I think it's so amazing she sewed it!
ReplyDelete