So I finished the last of these on Saturday and the girls wore them to church yesterday but Emily changed so quickly when we got home that I was not able to take their picture together (plus it was almost dark outside). But I did get this picture of Olivia after preschool on Friday. The funny thing is that this is actually Abby's dress. For some reason I THOUGHT I had made Olivia's first. When I put it on her Friday morning I thought, "huh, I thought this dress would be a little longer, Oh well..." Then on Friday night when I went to make the next one I pulled out a stack of cut materials and they were all labeled 3T. HA!! I don't know how I function sometimes my brain is so gone some days! :) But I decided that's great because Abby's going to be able to wear this dress for the next 2-3 winters!! Any way, when I get a picture of all my girls I will have to post it.
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment