What can be better than a wonderful three day weekend with your family? Waking up Tuesday morning and finding 3-4 inches of snow everywhere!!! So the kids are home again today--Ethan and Emily are already itching to go back outside but I have their snow clothes in the dryer so they'll have to wait a minute. I don't think the pictures can capture all the fun they have been having. Maybe tonight Jason can upload some video. I think Ethan would stay out there all day if I let him!! Abby, on the other hand, is fascinated but doesn't like actually touching the snow and since she cannot keep her balance with all those warm clothes and boots on she could not help but falling into the snow. So she got to sit in her high chair enjoying a warm breakfast, bottle and an outdoor winter show to go along with it.
Our back yard. I love it covered in snow. We only get it every couple of years so we know to enjoy it while we can :)

Andrew was sad that the snow was too dry and powdery to pack into a snow man--they made an awesome one the last time it snowed--I will have to find the picture of it.

Andrew was sad that the snow was too dry and powdery to pack into a snow man--they made an awesome one the last time it snowed--I will have to find the picture of it.
But this snow did make wonderful material for a snow angel!! I love how his turned out.


Emily throwing "snowballs" at whoever got too close. It was funny because as soon as it hits it just was kind of a snow "puff" and would disintegrate into nothing.

Jason pulling everyone around for a few minutes before he had to head off to work. We wish he could have stayed to play all day with us!!
Emily throwing "snowballs" at whoever got too close. It was funny because as soon as it hits it just was kind of a snow "puff" and would disintegrate into nothing.
Jason pulling everyone around for a few minutes before he had to head off to work. We wish he could have stayed to play all day with us!!




Sheesh! You're fast! We're still doing the happy play/crying freeze cycle. My kids woke up at 6:00 and wanted to make snow angels. :) Glad you are having a fun snow day too!
ReplyDeleteThe baby's sleeping and the kids are out playing. I have to take advantage of the blogging time while I can!! Enjoy your day :)
ReplyDelete