Thursday, January 29, 2009

I really need to blog...

Here's what I want to write about when I have the time/energy...


  • discovery place (photos and video :)

  • more snow day ( photos and video)

  • the big kids silly songs

  • making stuff, purses and more

  • I still haven't done Dan Nicolas Park!!

  • winter dresses--I finally got a picture

  • pinewood derby and scouting stuff

But for now, I am sick, and really REALLY tired. And I have a little girl who is turning 10 on Monday--around here a birthday means things get even more crazy than normal and mom does way too much. So I have to get off the computer and get some rest so tomorrow I can start making the party favors :) But this picture pretty much sums up how we've all felt this week.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you guys have been sick! It is awful! Hope everyone gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete