
So Ethan found this ring--I guess it's a bracelet or something. And he and Olivia played with it all day long the other day. They were having so much fun just being goofy with each other. I loved it! I cannot think of a better thing than hearing my kids having fun with each other. When they choose to be nice, share, have fun, and laugh together I think the world is a wonderful place and I must be doing something right.
a broken bracelet, eh? If only you knew before you bought all those Christmas presents. :) I like your new layout, by the way. Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteJason puts all my back grounds together--I look for the paper and tell him what I want where and he does all the computer stuff. I am glad he does it all because I would have NO idea how to do it for myself.
ReplyDelete