So two of Jason's favorite traditions involve food--I am sure that comes as a shock to everyone :) They always made sugar cookies and frosted them and left some out for Santa. I don't know why but I think sugar cookies may be one of my least favorite things in the world. But I do love making them with my family and watching them be creative with the cutter and the frosting. I forgot to take a picture of their beautiful
creations but let me tell you they can sure decorate a star, Christmas tree and a gingerbread man! The other thing that Jason likes to do is on Christmas morning we make cinnamon rolls in the shape of a tree and frost it with green frosting. I cannot tell you how many times the kids asked me what "green" tastes like before they would eat the rolls! This was even more funny to me because just 14 hours before I could not keep them out of the cookies which were frosted green, blue, red and yellow.
Your cinnamon bun tree is hilarious...and tasty, I'm sure. I love how festive your house is. Are you on your wind-down from Christmas yet? My kids have managed to get sick, one by one this week. :( But we still had a very merry Christmas. I hope you had the same.
ReplyDelete