Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Tree and My Kids

I have no idea what Jason was doing that struck the kids as so funny but it sure did work to get some smiles :)



I think that decorating my tree is one of my favorite things I get to do all year long. I am a (very) sentimental person and I especially love Christmas time of all the special moments in my year. So I just love that as I decorate with my family I am getting ready for some of my favorite times, traditions and I also am able to reflect on all my wonderful memories of the past 30 something Christmases. I feel so blessed to be so surrounded by friends and my family this time of year. I am especially grateful to have this especially time to focus on teaching my children about our Savior and His birth and life and His great love for each one of us. I do have to agree that this is "The most wonderful time of the year"!

1 comment:

  1. Your christmas decorations are wonderful! I have the same nativity set :)

    ReplyDelete