This is the wonderful slide show Jason made for Andrew's baptism last weekend. I just love seeing him grow up. He is such a sweet boy. He has so much energy and enthusiasm for everything he does. I still cannot believe that he is eight!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




I am such a dork...this made me cry! It all goes by too fast!
ReplyDeleteI remember someone telling me last year that I had had Emily for half the time I get her before she goes away to school/marriage/life and it made me so sad. I think that was the day I started bugging Jason about homeschooling my kids so I could spend more time with them and make sure they are learning the things in life that I find to be of most value. I know I really do wish I could slow down the process somehow.
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious!! What a great idea. What program does Jason use for his videos? Is it a mac? I have so many videos I need to start editing for my kids to watch and enjoy.
ReplyDelete