I know that some people think I am funny for the amount of online shopping that I do. I love it though because I can be filling my shopping cart with what I need while I make breakfast, do the dishes and have a baby down napping or whatever else comes my way for the day. And now that our nap schedule spans from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm (I think I have at least one child down all day long) and bedtime begins at 6:30 I really do not have much time to get any type of shopping done. Well, usually starting some time in September I start to get A LOT of catalogs everyday there is probably anywhere from 8-10. I know, that's a lot of wasted paper. But Saturday was seriously over the top--we got 28, yes you saw that right 28 catalogs in one day. Many of these I have never shopped from and some I had never heard of but I do know that they sell their info to other stores. I was just so shocked by the huge stack that I thought I should share--And the saddest part is I am already done shopping. So, while my kids did have a good time looking through them I really had no need for them.
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago




I want some! Just the good ones though. :)
ReplyDelete