Andrew and his friend Grant were both baptized this weekend. It was a wonderful service. Andrew was so excited to be taking this step and I really do think that he is trying to do his best at choosing the right and listening to his parents. He was so excited to get his own set of scriptures for his birthday last week and has been reading and studying them at night. We were so glad to have my parents and Jason's parents and my sister and her girls come to town for Andrew's special day (unfortunately I was so distracted during the whole baptism that I forgot to take any pictures with our visitors). Alison gave a wonderful talk--short, sweet and spiritual. I am so happy for Andrew and for his choice to follow our Savior. He is such a great example to his little brother and sisters. I am amazed at how much he has learned in church this past year and how much he loves reading the scriptures and learning from them. I hope that this desire to learn and grow continues with him throughout his life. Congratulations Andrew!!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment