Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Grateful

I feel like I have been complaining a bit too much lately--I guess I feel badly about that because I really am so blessed and I really, truly am grateful for those blessing in my life. So I thought that to put my into the proper spirit for today I should remind myself of some of those wonderful blessings. I don't know if it is just because Olivia has been singing her ABC's so much this week or because I am surrounded by little kids or just to keep my mind going in some way I have decided to list them like this--

I am so grateful for:
  • A--Abby Jane, Andrew
  • B--beautiful smiles that greet me when I walk through the door
  • C--my Car, a Clean house, Computers (when they work), Chocolate, Christmas and all the decorating and baking and happiness that goes along with it!
  • D--Dads (my own, Jason--the dad of my children and Jason's dad) they are all amazing men, Date night
  • E--Emily, Ethan, Evening rain showers in the summer, the Earth, my Eternal companion
  • F--Family, Fun, Friends--three things I could not live without :)
  • G--the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the peace, love and comfort it fills my life with
  • H--my Happy Home, Health, my Husband, Hugs, Helping
  • I--Ice cream (of course)
  • J--Jason, I know that's cheating--I have used him like four times already!!!
  • K--my Kids
  • L--Love, Laughter, Lollipops (not because I like them but because they make my kids so happy), Leaning something new, Listening
  • M--My three Men :)
  • N--Nice people, Naps
  • O--Olivia
  • P--Project time
  • Q--Quiet time
  • R--Rest, Rain, Responsible children
  • S--Super family fun days, Silly time, Sewing time, my Serger, Sunset, Singing
  • T--Tulips
  • U--Umbrellas :) OK, I got stuck but umbrellas really are great!
  • V--little Voices
  • W--Waterfalls at the end of a hike
  • X--that we didn't have to get X-rays at the ER today (Ethan had to go--just for an ear ache, but it took us 4 hours and I can only imagine how long it would have taken if it had been something more serious!!)
  • Y--Yellow
  • Z--coke Zero

I have so many, many other things to be thankful for but this is the list that came easily spilling out after a long day. If I get a chance and if I have any more brain function maybe I can add to it later :) I do want to thank everyone for all the love and support you give to me and my family. There are so many people out there who teach, touch and uplift us in so many ways--Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment