Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaves Are Falling All Around....





Can you spot the boys hiding in the leaves?? At one point they were completely hidden but I told them that I didn't really want a picture of a big pile of leaves and could they at least poke their heads out :)





This past week we set Andrew up with his own email address and he had a wonderful time sending and recieving emails from people. But his favorite and most frequent emails were to and from his dad. And in at least half of the emails Andrew mentioned wanting to rake a huge leaf pile with daddy on Saturday :) Well, Friday the weather cooperated nicely by being a bit breezey and our front yard was covered in leaves by Saturday!! The kids had a great time working and playing outside with daddy and I loved taking advantage of this "Kodak" moment :)

1 comment:

  1. Email us Andrew's address. Mark would love to write him.

    ReplyDelete