Thursday, May 1, 2008

Watermelon!!






The kids were so excited that summer fun has arrived in the form of watermelons!! They were even more delighted to discover that the watermelon was yummy and juicey and just perfect. I think last summer we went through (at least) three watermelons a week. That was partially due to the fact that it was one of the few things I felt like eating while pregnant with Abby. Ethan could not get enough watermelon last night. I finally had to hide the rest of it so he could go to bed happily. And here's a tip for the future--put your kids in their pj's after they eat the watermelon or you'll just end up changing them again!!

1 comment:

  1. I craved watermelon when I was pregnant with the triplets. Erron would cut it up for me and it would be gone in 2 days. YUM!

    ReplyDelete