So it seems that when we are doing things that are worth writing about I am too busy having fun to sit down and write about them :) I will try to catch up on the events of the last week--Heather came for a quick visit and the kids loved spending time with her. I do hope she had as much fun as they did. She and I did some shopping (trying to stock up on "missionary" skirts and blouses), we ate out, we played with the kiddos, we all went to Emily and Andrew's school for lunch and she (Heather), being on California time, kept me up later than any mom of five should stay up on a regular basis--I was so punchy by the time she left that anything she or Jason said had me laughing so hard I was practically in tears!! I did have to take a long nap during preschool on Friday trying to recover so I could act nice for the weekend. We miss her already and we hope when she gets back from her mission she'll come again--for a much longer visit!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment