Today was the last day of preschool for Ethan and Olivia. I got so much done in those 3 and a half hours!! I had to make each moment count because I won't get anything done now until after Labor Day :) I went to Costco, Hobby Lobby and Old Navy. I pieced a baby quilt together--I had already cut it before preschool. And of course I had some very fun one-on-one time with Abby. Ethan and Olivia were so cute going into school this morning. They were both talking about giving Ms. Susan and Ms. Terry hugs and they kept saying that they were going to give "the biggest" hugs. They have gotten fairly competitive with each other lately. After school they enjoyed climbing "the rock" with Elise and then on the way to the car they found a big puddle. It was a good thing that they had played on the rock for so long because there were no more cars in the parking lot to worry about by then. Do you know how hard it is to keep two two-year-olds out of a huge puddle while pushing a stroller?? Needless to say, buy the time I got Abby in the car and dragged them away they were soaked from head to toe. Olivia even took off her shoes and socks--apparently she didn't like the feeling of soggy socks. Luckily we had now where to go (except bed) and they were having so much fun. Any way, I started all of this to say, "Thank you!!" to Miss Terry and Miss Susan for the fun year!!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment