So, I have been struggling with Abby ( I know, I had said she was perfect but I discovered one flaw) because she really, really, really hates baby food. I have really been trying to get her to eat it but she gags and throws up anything I give her. I have even given her the yummy "dessert" type baby food and not even diluting it with rice cereal and she still won't eat it. Well, I finally discovered that she likes the cereal puffs--the down side is that when the twins see them they go crazy and they can eat the whole container in about 7 seconds flat. The other day when we had Elise over to play I discovered that if I gave the twins a treat also (Cheetos) they were much less likely to steal the baby's food. I hopped on the computer to check my email and walked right back to the family room to find that Elise--being a very kind and thoughtful "big sister"--had seen that Abby had eaten all of her cereal puffs and so she decided to share her Cheetos with Abby. Let me tell you, I have never seen her so happy to be eating!! She loved them!! The "cheeto incident" helped me come to the conclusion that she really likes to chew and really hates mush. So since the "cheeto incident" I have given her some peas, some green beans and some very soft, moist chicken. She liked them all. I am so happy to have found this out and to now have some things she likes to eat. Although, nothing has made her quite as happy as those Cheetos did :)
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment