Friday, January 7, 2011

Wow! Six Months Old!!!


I think this picture says it ALL!!  We are just sooo in love with this little guy :)  I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by but we have truly been enjoying it.  I personally have loved how very snuggly he is...Jason says I spoil Owen, but I say why not!!  He won't always want to snuggle so I better take full advantage of it now.  Since last month Owen has started sleeping through the night like a champ!  Often he is the LAST one up in the morning (which I still am not used to) but in exchange for night time sleep he is pretty much up all day.  He really, really dislikes napping in his crib (and by that I mean he will NOT do it under any circumstances!!) and so he really only gets little catnaps while we are running errands here and there.  I guess it is a good thing since we are on the go a lot.  The only time he naps at home is if I place his car seat on the dryer while it's running, so I guess it's good that I do 2+ loads of laundry a day!!  We are loving getting to see a bit more of his personality.  He seems to be very content (especially if mom is holding him) and he enjoys being played with although when he hears his big brother Ethan come bouncing into the room there is a definite mixture of anticipation, joy and fear on his cute little face.  Love you Owen!!  Stay little a little longer for me OK :)


No comments:

Post a Comment