Happy New Year!!! I love the feeling of the start of something fantastic and I have to say that 2011 is going to be a fantastic year! We are going to have a lot of changes this year...Abby will start preschool :) she's oh-so excited about that! The twins will start kindergarden...yikes! I am soooo NOT ready for that! Emily will be in Young Women's at church in just a few short weeks...double yikes!! Abby will be potty trained--Yay!! Owen will...well, he'll have a whole lot of firsts coming up here, crawling, walking, saying dada (my kids NEVER say mama first ;) Andrew will go into 5th grade this year! How are these kids getting so big? We also have some super fun things planned...a trip to CA, NY, the beach, camping, many trips to Carowinds, the pool, Scout camp, Girls camp, tennis camps, maybe even some preschool camps for the little ones (we'll see). And then there are the new year's resolutions...many, many resolutions. The first is to finish all un finished projects (thus the need for all my lists!!) The first list is unfinished crafts, next unfinished (AKA un started) house projects--you know, those things that when you are looking at buying your house you say, "OK, but when we move in we totally *have* to change such-and-such"--yeah, I want to totally finish that list! Next we have all my unfinished organizing...but with 6 kids are you ever really "finished" organizing?!?! I am just hoping to stay more on top of it this year. Next are all the unfinished things I want to be helping my kids with...Olivia and reading, learning to ride her bike and teaching her to play soccer, Ethan and letters, pre-reading work, and hopefully reading writing, etc., Abby and potty training, Andrew with whatever new thing he wants to tackle, Emily I know wants to start her own blog--I know this list is ever changing and growing as well. My next resolution I really won't bother you all with too much but it is the ever annoying loose-all-the-baby-weight-(fromthelastfourbabies)-one-that-is-always-on-the-list. I *am* going to tackle this this year, but I won't bore you with all the details ;) 'nuff said about that. Then there's the make-more-time for...my children, me, reading my scriptures, exercise, blogging, reading the stack of books I've been collecting, sewing and serving--I think if I cut out sleep completely I
*might* be able to tackle
some of this ;) Oh, and let's not forget the one to be more patient, more thoughtful, more charitable, more patient, more service oriented, did I mention more patient? I know, I know, it's quiet a list...and you haven't even seen all that's involved in the project list--WOW I have a lot to do this year!!! Any way, happy to year y'all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment