Saturday, January 8, 2011

Girly Tea Party :)

My three cute "little" girls had a tea party today :)  I love it when they do things like that together.  I know with Emily being so much older than the other girls she somethings feels she missed out on some of the fun things about little sisters.  I try and tell her she can have all the fun without any of the fighting that goes along with being close in age.  Today she took advantage of the fun and made up party invitations for not only her sisters but their American Girl dolls too.  So I busily made up fun snacks of heart shaped sandwiches (probably a BAD idea since the little girls now want everything heart shaped!) little fruit kabobs and their "tea".  They had a great time afterward brushing the dolls hair and playing sweetly in the toy room.  This was one of those days you wish you could duplicate for your kids because everyone was so kind and fun and helpful with each other.  Let's hope for more of these great days the rest of this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment