Thursday, January 20, 2011

Macbeth!!!!!

Emily's 6th grade class put on a production of Macbeth last night.  She played the part of Ross.  She had quiet a few speaking parts and even a fight scene where she "killed" a boy who was almost twice her size.  Alex was one of the witches and I don't think this photo can really show what her hair looked like!!  It had been totally teased and sprayed and teased some more and them they put in twigs and pinecones and leaves and dirt, yikes!  She showed up half way through the cast party because it took her so long to get her hair all sorted out.  Emily thoroughly LOVED being in Macbeth.  She enjoyed auditioning, memorizing her lines, and going to rehearsal everyday.  I think she will miss it a lot and has asked about taking some drama classes after school--she's also in drama this semester.  When the play was coming to an end Andrew leaned over and said, "it's done?!  I wanted to see some more!!"  Great job Em!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment